Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Blog Policy

Hi there. I was scrolling down my blog page and I was amazed and disturbed at how long the page was. I think I will have to make the posts a bit shorter. I don't want to stop doing everything step-by-step, so I'll just have to have less steps per post. So for the aircrack suite and to reach the goal of getting the WEP key, it will take a nice few posts. I don't think it should bother anybody, so I'll just do it that way. Also, if anyone has comments or questions, please feel free to comment. I will answer the questions to the best of my ability. If you leave an email address I'll send you the answer (if I have an answer). If you get any help from these posts, I would really appreciate if you write a comment to that effect, because as of now, for all I know, I'm totally wasting my time. Anyway, enjoy!!!!!

No comments: